Forum

Welcome to the National Strength and Conditioning Association's Forums. Connect with members, join special interest groups, or discuss association topics and special events. If you are an Associate or Professional Member, read and post comments. To join in on a discussion, choose a forum and click on one of the topics. Members may also start a new topic using the “new topic” button. Also, be sure to “subscribe” to your forums so you can receive email updates on existing and new discussions.

If you are not signed in, please sign in to post comments.

RSS Feed Print Category View
2014 TSAC Conference
Joshua B. Hockett, MS, CSCS, TSAC-F, NSCA-CPT 6/5/
Posted: Sunday, March 16, 2014 12:58 AM

I want to get some discussion going on the 2014 TSAC conference being held in my own backyard here in San Diego, CA a month from now. I will be attending myself as my first TSAC conference. I work on Naval Air Station North Island and would be willing to get those interested on base to look at the shore based gym/fitness centers as well as my command carrier, the USS Ronald Reagan to view how a ship's gyms and fitness spaces are set up and the unique nature of being a Navy Afloat "Fitboss"

Other topics related to the conference, San Diego etc.....happy to field any and all questions I can. Hope to meet many of you next month in the flesh!

John I. Hofman, MS, CSCS 6/12/2012 1:25:48 PM
Posted: Tuesday, March 25, 2014 11:58 AM

Pretty awesome Josh, that would be very intersting to see. look forward to seeing you at TSAC
MR Chris Sheffield, TSAC-F 10/12/2012 10:54:31 AM
Posted: Tuesday, April 1, 2014 11:43 AM

I was hoping to make this one but time and resources are not available.  I recommend you chat up as many people from EXOS as possible.  Also, Matt Wenning (don't know if he is attending) is also a great resource.