The Digital Content Coordinator will manage and execute the interactive multimedia program, including production, delivery and promotion. The Digital Content Coordinator will also assist with the development, production and promotion of Education content media across multiple delivery channels and reports to the Digital Publishing Manager and Director of Education.
Duties to include, but not be exclusive to the following:
- Manage the interactive multimedia program, including webinars and podcasts
- Coordinate and facilitate live interactive multimedia events
- Coordinate the integration of interactive multimedia with CMS and AMS
- Coordinate the interactive multimedia production schedule, including talent coordination
- Collaborate interdepartmentally regarding interactive multimedia
- Assist with multimedia promotion across multiple delivery channels
- Develop opportunities for improving interactive multimedia delivery
- Assist with general multimedia production and delivery
- Ensure adherence to industry standards and guidelines
- Ability to work extended hours, including weekends
- Travel as required
- All other duties as assigned by the Digital Publishing Manager and Director of Education
General education duties to include, but not be exclusive to the following:
- Answer general Education Department phone calls and emails for customer service purposes.
- Presenting, instructing and assisting with NSCA Education Department at events and programs.
- Bachelor’s degree in Exercise Science or related field.
- Agile management and assistance across simultaneous rapidly changing projects.
- Eagerness to learn new tasks, roles, and projects.
- Ability to learn and adapt professionally from constructive criticism.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills through all mediums.
- Ability to interact professionally and effectively with industry personalities/talent.
- Proven ability to generate and convey new ideas.
- Ability to work well within a collaborative environment.
- Proven ability to gather, effectively analyze, and apply information.
- Experience with interactive multimedia production and facilitation including, but not restricted to, webinars and podcasts.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Working knowledge of basic HTML.
- Diverse active Social Media experience.
- Working knowledge of basic CMS and AMS.
- NSCA Certified
- NSCA Member
- Military or Public Service experience
- On-camera and/or broadcasting experience
- Quiz/Exam writing experience
Review of all applications will begin immediately. Qualified candidates must submit following:
1. Letter of application stating how their qualifications and accomplishments meet the needs of the position.
2. Current résumé.
3. Names, positions, addresses, emails and phone numbers of three professional references.
Address application and inquires to:
Vicki Doyle, Vicki.Doyle@nsca.com
Human Resources Department – Digital Content Coordinator
National Strength and Conditioning Association
1885 Bob Johnson Drive
Colorado Springs, CO 80906
Download the PDF