Reporting to the Marketing Project Manager, the Project Coordinator is responsible for the facilitation and organization of tasks and metrics as they relate to project completion and analysis. This individual will coordinate with other members of the Marketing Team, along with other departments or vendors, to facilitate the exchange of assets or information to ensure team members have what is needed and deadlines are met.
- Coordinate the fulfillment of ad placement based on an established advertising plan and creative rotation.
- Track metrics of advertising efforts using Google Analytics, AMS reporting and coordinating with publications to gain statistics.
- Track and report statistics from email marketing campaigns through our email distribution program.
- Input and track projects/assignments using a web-based project management program.
- Coordinate packing, shipping and ordering of booth services and supplies for trade show executions based on approved exhibition calendar.
- Some budgetary tracking and additional coordination of reporting as needs arise.
- The successful candidate will be deadline driven and exhibit strong organizational skills. They will have a clear and direct communication style. The Coordinator will need to be adaptable, think toward problem solving and work collaboratively.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Business Administration.
- 2 – 4 years of administrative, project tracking, organizational or analytic work experience.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office software.
- Google Analytics certification preferred, but not required.
- Experience working with association management software (Personify) preferred, but not required.
- Experience working with project management/tracking programs (JIRA) preferred, but not required.
Review of all applications will begin immediately. Qualified candidates must submit following:
1. Letter of application stating how their qualifications and accomplishments meet the needs of the position.
2. Current résumé.
3. Names, positions, addresses, emails and phone numbers of three professional references.
Address application and inquires to:
Human Resources Department – Marketing Project Coordinator
National Strength and Conditioning Association
1885 Bob Johnson Drive
Colorado Springs, CO 80906
Download the PDF