Responsible for the day-to-day activities of the Products Department, including warehouse supervision, customer service, inventory maintenance and control, taking and processing orders, shipping and other duties relating to products.
Duties to include, but are not limited to the following:
- Learn and master current AMS.
- Process Daily Orders (INV620).
- Complete Daily Orders (INV7610).
- Process orders fulfilled by third-party vendors.
- Enter orders received via telephone, fax, and mail.
- Receive product order returns and authorize for refund.
- Process orders in gift shop.
- Deliver outstanding customer service via telephone, email, and in person.
- Must be able to evaluate special requests and make sound decisions regarding customer service issues.
- Order shipping supplies.
- Shipping vendor liaison.
- Manage the warehouse, ensuring the receipt, coordination, and safety of goods.
- Conduct physical counts and reconcile with data storage system.
- Implement processes to ensure efficient use of space and time with layout of warehouse and daily tasks performed by the products assistant.
- Anticipate needs/evaluate tasks and adjust processes as necessary.
- Calculate discounts, pricing, and taxes.
- Create purchase orders to replenish inventory.
- Monitor gift shop inventory and restock or move to warehouse as needed.
- Maintain inventory, receive incoming inventory to warehouse in a timely manner.
- Assist accounting with quarterly inventory.
- Pack products and prepare crates for shipment to NSCA events.
- Executes and updates procedures for daily tasks performed at the warehouse.
- Maintain file records.
- Analyze data and prepare reports.
- Identify problems and resolve in a timely manner.
- Able to work independently and in a group with little supervision.
- Supervise warehouse staff to ensure timely completion of tasks, training as needed for newly appointed staff.
- Ensure that warehouse is staffed during all business hours.
- Meet deadlines and have a strong attention to detail.
- Communicate effectively and determine when escalation is required.
- Knowledgeable regarding each certification NSCA offers, able to assist customers with basic educational information and product descriptions.
- Lift 50 lbs.
- Operate manual forklift and pallet jack.
- Travel to conferences/events as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
Position requires a high school diploma with Associates/Bachelor’s degree preferred. Must possess excellent general office, organizational, mathematical aptitude, interpersonal, customer service, and communication skills. Job requires the ability to communicate effectively through all mediums. Must work well and communicate effectively with other staff and member volunteers. Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications including Word, Access and Excel required as well as accounting software. Familiarity with shipping, mailing requirements and postal equipment is helpful.
Review of all applications will begin immediately. Qualified candidates must submit following:
- Letter of application stating how their qualifications and accomplishments meet the needs of the position.
- Current résumé.
- Names, positions, addresses, emails and phone numbers of three professional references.
Address application and inquires to:
Human Resources Department – Products Coordinator
National Strength and Conditioning Association
1885 Bob Johnson Drive
Colorado Springs, CO 80906
Download the PDF