The Products Assistant will assist with all aspects of product orders to include fulfillment, customer service, and inventory and warehouse maintenance.
Duties to include, but not be exclusive to the following:
- Appropriately package product orders for shipping
- Ship product orders via USPS, UPS, stamps.com and FedEx
- Receive telephone orders and inquiries
- Restock packing shelves and prepare shipping supplies
- Track orders
- Organize gift shop and keep well-stocked
- Cashier in gift shop
- General customer service via email and telephone
- Update files as required
- Conduct inventory of shipping supplies
- Assist with product inventory
- Responsible for keeping the products storage area organized
- Pack products for shipment to conferences/events
- All other duties as assigned
Candidate must have a high school diploma, with additional education preferred. Must possess excellent general office, organizational, mathematical aptitude, interpersonal, customer service, and communication skills. Job requires the ability to communicate effectively through all mediums and should have at least 1 year of customer service experience. Must work well and communicate effectively with other staff and member volunteers. Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications including Word and Excel required and ability to effectively utilize NSCA’s association management software. Familiarity with shipping and mailing requirements and postal equipment preferred. Must be able to lift 75 pounds and possess the ability to use a pallet jack.
Review of all applications will begin immediately. Qualified candidates must submit following:
- Letter of application stating how their qualifications and accomplishments meet the needs of the position.
- Current résumé.
- Names, positions, addresses, emails and phone numbers of three professional references.
Address application and inquires to:
Human Resources Department – Part-time Products Assistant
National Strength and Conditioning Association
1885 Bob Johnson Drive
Colorado Springs, CO 80906Vicki.Doyle@nsca.comDownload the PDF