Make your voice heard. View candidates of the 2015 NSCA elections and cast your vote.
My Account Preferences
My Contact Information
My Contact Preferences
Update My Password
The SCJ is the professional
journal for strength coaches, personal trainers, physical therapists, athletic
trainers, and other health professionals working in the strength and conditioning
Earn CEUs. Browse the list of NSCA approved home study courses and live events.
Check out the newest offering in the NSCA's Sport Performance Series.
Applicants to the NSCA Fellowship program must fulfill certain absolute requirements, listed below.
1. Shall have earned a master's or doctoral degree from an accredited college or university in kinesiology, exercise science, physical therapy, athletic training, nutrition, physical education, or a health-related field.
2. Shall have been a NSCA member for a total of at least 10 years, including the last five years immediately prior to applying for Fellowship.
3. Shall have attended at least seven NSCA Annual Conferences in the past 10 years. At least five of these conferences must be the NSCA National Conference & Exhibition. Other annual conferences include the NSCA Personal Trainers Conference, NSCA Coaches Conference, NSCA TSAC Annual Training, and NSCA Performance Symposia.
4. Shall have received a letter of recommendation from two NSCA Fellows.
5. Shall have submitted a fellowship application that consists of “Absolute Requirements” as well as accrue at least 125 points from the “Professional Contribution Categories."
6. Shall have paid a $100 one-time lifetime application fee.
In addition to the “Fellowship Requirements” listed above, candidates shall have demonstrated an exemplary record in the four “Professional Contribution Categories” listed below.
This requirement must be met by combining points from all of the following four categories to total at least 125 points. The application must also meet the minimum number of points in the first three categories in order to be considered.
Please complete the application. You may mail your $100.00 check (made payable to NSCA, referencing Fellowship Application) to 1885 Bob Johnson Dr., Colorado Springs, CO 80906 or you may call 719-632-6722 ext. 144 to pay via your credit card.
Important: Before you start to fill out the application, please make sure that you have all the correct, final information available. As this web page does not allow you to save the application once it is filled out, you will be unable to go back and retrieve or edit information once you close the window containing the application. You must print out the application before you close the window or you will lose the information you have entered.
Questions?Please direct all questions to: Brenda McQuay at email@example.com or call 1-855-303-3891.
1. Dr. Lee E. Brown, CSCS,*D, FNSCA2. Dr. Terry Housh, FNSCA3. Mr. Juan Carlos Santana, MEd, CSCS,*D, FNSCA4. Dr. Joel Cramer, CSCS,*D, NSCA-CPT,*D, FNSCA5. Dr. Jeff Chandler, CSCS,*D, NSCA-CPT,*D, FNSCA6. Dr. Donald A. Chu, CSCS,*D, NSCA-CPT,*D, FNSCA7. Dr. Bruce W. Craig, FNSCA Chairperson 8. Dr. Avery Faigenbaum, CSCS,*D, FNSCA9. Dr. Andrew C. Fry, CSCS, FNSCA10. Dr. G. Gregory Haff, CSCS,*D, FNSCA11. Dr. Jay Hoffman, CSCS,*D, RSCC*D, FNSCA12. Dr. Mike Greenwood, CSCS,*D, FNSCA13. Dr. William J. Kraemer, CSCS, FNSCA 14. Dr. Jeff McBride, CSCS, FNSCA15. Dr. Dave Pearson, CSCS,*D, FNSCA 16. Dr. Mike Stone, FNSCA17. Dr. Jeff Stout, CSCS,*D, FNSCA18. Dr. N. Travis Triplett, CSCS,*D, FNSCA19. Mr. Dan Wathen, MS, CSCS,*D, NSCA-CPT,*D, FNSCA20. Dr. Larry Weiss, CSCS,*D, FNSCA 21. Mr. Bill Allerheiligen, MS, CSCS,*D; NSCA-CPT,*D, FNSCA22. Mr. Boyd Epley, MEd, MSCC, CSCS, FNSCA23. Dr. Steven J. Fleck, CSCS, FNSCA24. Dr. John Garhammer, CSCS, NSCA-CPT, FNSCA25. Mr. John F. Graham, MS, CSCS,*D, FNSCA26. Mr. Allen Hedrick, MA, CSCS,*D, FNSCA27. Dr. L. Perry Koziris, CSCS,*D, NSCA-CPT,*D, FNSCA28. Dr. Brian Schilling, CSCS, FNSCA29. Mrs. Meg Stone, MA, FNSCA30. Mr. John Taylor, MS, CSCS,*D, FNSCA31. Dr. Patrick S. Hagerman, CSCS,*D, NSCA-CPT,*D, FNSCA32. Dr. William R. Holcomb, CSCS,*D, FNSCA33. Dr. Anthony A. Abbott, CSCS,*D, NSCA-CPT,*D, FNSCA34. Dr. Jose Antonio, CSCS, FNSCA35. Dr. Richard A. Borden, CSCS, FNSCA36. Dr. Jared W. Coburn, CSCS,*D, FNSCA37. Dr. Joan M. Eckerson, CSCS, FNSCA 38. Dr. Robert Newton, CSCS,*D, FNSCA39. Mr. Michael Nitka, MS, CSCS,*D, FNSCA40. Mr. Bruno Pauletto, MS, CSCS, FNSCA41. Mr. Mark Roozen, MEd, CSCS,*D, FNSCA42. Mr. David Sandler, MS, CSCS,*D, FNSCA43. Dr. Joseph P. Weir, FNSCA44. Dr. William P. Ebben, MSSW, CSCS,*D, FNSCA45. Dr. Nicholas A. Ratamess, CSCS,*D, FNSCA45. Dr. Patrick L. Jacobs, CSCS,*D, FNSCA47. Mr. James Jay Dawes, CSCS,*D, NSCA-CPT,*D, FNSCA48. Dr. Helen M. Binkley, ATC, CSCS,*D, NSCA-CPT,*D, FNSCA49. Dr. Brent A. Alvar, CSCS,*D, FNSCA50. Mr. John A. Kordich, CSCS,*D, NSCA-CPT,*D, FNSCA51. Mr. Ian Jeffreys, CSCS,*D, NSCA-CPT,*D, CP, ASCC, FNSCA52. Dr. Frank J. Spaniol, CSCS,*D, FNSCA53. Dr. Moh H. Malek, CSCS,*D, NSCA-CPT,*D, FNSCA54. Dr. John P. McCarthy, PT, CSCS,*D, FNSCA55. Dr. Todd A. Miller, CSCS,*D, FNSCA56. Dr. David J. Szymanski, CSCS,*D, RSCC*D, FNSCA57. Dr. Margaret T. Jones, CSCS,*D, RSCC, FNSCA58. Mr. Chat Williams, MS, CSCS,*D, NSCA-CPT,*D, FNSCA
Dr. Bruce W. Craig, FNSCA (Chair)
Dr. Brian K. Schilling, CSCS, FNSCA (Chair Elect)Mr. Dan Wathen, CSCS,*D, NSCA-CPT,*D, FNSCA
Dr. Nicholas A. Ratamess, CSCS,*D, FNSCA
Dr. Andrew Fry, CSCS,*D, FNSCA