RSS Feed Print Category View
Welcome
Christina
Posted: Thursday, May 10, 2012 12:12 PM

Welcome to the High School Strength and Conditioning Coaches SIG forum. The purpose of the High School Coaches SIG is to allow SIG members to discuss their professional concerns, interests and ideas, and to share solutions to common problems. The group consists of professionals who teach and coach in the high school setting. Please share research, ideas, training techniques, and ask questions. The High School Coaches forum is moderated by the High School Coaches SIG Executive Council. 

Patrick McHenry, MA, CSCS,*D, RSCC 6/5/2012 11:05:
Posted: Sunday, July 8, 2012 10:54 PM

The High School SIG meeting at National Conference will be on Sat morning from 7-7:30 in meeting room 555A. After our meeting we will join the Youth and Weight lifting SIG's to have a combined meeting before the sessions start. It is our goal to get more High school coaches involved with the SIG.

Also, if you have not voted for the Nomination committee Please do so. Voting ends at noon EST on July 13, 2012. Mike Nitka, MS, CSCS,*D, RSCC*E, FNSCA has represented us in the past and we need to help out one of our own.

To vote, go to the membership tab on the home page, click on vote and then go to the Nomination Committee (second tab over).

Thank you

Patrick McHenry

Christopher J. Powell, CSCS,*D 6/4/2012 2:26:09 PM
Posted: Monday, August 6, 2012 1:59 PM

I am a current strength & conditioning coach at a high school and was wondering if anyone has had to create or establish any policies & procedures for their practice?

I would like to see if anyone is interested in pointing me in a direction where I could view some or speak to someone who has created some policies and procedures for their school/or position.

Chris Powell MS CSCS*D

cjp78@hotmail.com