RSS Feed Print Category View
Welcome
Christina
Posted: Thursday, May 10, 2012 12:18 PM

Welcome to the Soccer/Rugby SIG forum. The purpose of the Soccer/Rugby SIG is to:

To help develop practitioners to be more effective with the players and coaches they work with.

To begin to build a body of evidence based work in soccer and rugby that can be shared among members of the NSCA and other national governing bodies that can benefit from the opportunity of working with strength and conditioning professionals.

To provide effective continuing education offerings for NSCA members that enhances their knowledge, skills and abilities.

Please share research, ideas, training techniques, and ask questions. The Soccer/Rugby forum is moderated by the Soccer/Rugby SIG Executive Council. 

John Lytton, CSCS 7/28/2012 9:46:46 AM
Posted: Monday, January 14, 2013 6:56 AM

Christina,

I returned from the NSCA Coaches Conference in Nashville, last week, and attended the soccer/rugby SIG. I will say that it was great to meet the few that showed up to the meeting, as I was not aware that the SIG existed. 

I'm looking forward to great conversation and networking for soccer specific training, throughout this group.

Sincerely, 

John Lytton

John Lytton, CSCS 7/28/2012 9:46:46 AM
Posted: Monday, January 14, 2013 6:59 AM

Anyone have any thoughts about this study in JSCR? 

Comparison Between Three Different Endurance Tests in Professional Soccer Players

Would love to hear your thoughts. 
John Lytton