NSCA Performance Center
Performance Center FAQs
1. Who are the coaches in the Performance Center?
We have 3 full-time, staffed coaches: Scott Caulfield, Jason Dudley, and Doug Berninger (Check out the Performance Team bio page), and 3 full-time interns. The interns are here for a semester, before moving on to other adventures in the field.
2. How big is the Performance Center?
The Performance Center is approximately 6,000 square feet.
3. What equipment is in the Performance Center?
The Performance Center has Uesaka bars and dumbbells, Woodway and Life Fitness cardio equipment, Versa Climbers, Power Lift full racks, the Boyd Epley circuit, which includes Hammer Strength power racks and machines for the whole body, and accessories from Power Systems and Gopher Performance.
4. Is the Performance Center open to the public?
Yes, we would be happy to show you around the next time you're in town. Let us know ahead of time, through e-mail or phone. See you soon!
5. How many athletes in a typical Performance Center training session?
There are generally anywhere from single, tactical athletes up to as many as 25 Colorado College hockey players in one session. Most of the time the groups are somewhere in between those numbers (10 or so athletes).