RSS Feed Print Category View
Performance Psychology for Tactical Professionals
Dr. Nancy L. Graber, PhD 6/5/2012 2:44:48 PM
Posted: Saturday, June 8, 2013 4:24 PM

Hi Everyone! 

As part of cross - educating and team building in the NSCA, I believe it is important to support and interact with the other SIGS. As a part of this push, I was asked to write an article on Performance Psychology for the Tactical Professions, as well as facilitate that SIG for the month of June. I would like to encourage everyone in our SIG to go the the TASC forum and read the article and post questions, comments, and responses. 

Thanks!

Dr. Nance cool 

Crystal Lee Chariton 12/10/2012 2:24:50 PM
Posted: Wednesday, July 24, 2013 3:48 PM

Hi Dr. Nance!

I attended both SIGS at the Las Vegas Conference and I enjoyed the conversations during both meetings. I would love to get involved in the connection process between Performance Psych and the Tactical Professions. Please give me any details on how I can get more involved with this. Maybe email would be a better option for this. 

Thanks,

Crystal Chariton 

Crystal Lee Chariton 12/10/2012 2:24:50 PM
Posted: Wednesday, July 24, 2013 3:49 PM

Hi Dr. Nance!

I attended both SIGS at the Las Vegas Conference and I enjoyed the conversations during both meetings. I would love to get involved in the connection process between Performance Psych and the Tactical Professions. Please give me any details on how I can get more involved with this. Maybe email would be a better option for this. 

Thanks,

Crystal Chariton