by Douglas O. Sheppard, NSCA-CPT,*D
Personal Training Quarterly October 2015
Vol 3, Issue 4
This article originally appeared in Personal Training Quarterly (PTQ)—a quarterly publication for NSCA Members designed specifically for the personal trainer. Discover easy-to-read, research-based articles that take your training knowledge further with Nutrition, Programming, and Personal Business Development columns in each quarterly, electronic issue. Read more articles from PTQ »
1. Addison, J. This is what it takes to build a successful team. Success Magazine. August 2016. Retrieved November 2016 from http://www.success.com/blog/john-addison-this-is-what-it-takesto-build-a-successful-team.
2. Chairman’s total force fitness framework. Human Performance Resource Center, Defense Department. September 1, 2011. Retrieved from https://archive.org/details/Chairmans-Total-ForceFitness-Framework-1-Sep-2011-Current-as-of-23-Sep-2013.
3. Freedman, L. Six reasons to work out with a partner. Men’s Fitness. September 14, 2016. Retrieved 2016 from http://www. mensfitness.com/training/six-reasons-to-work-out-with-a-partner.
4. IHRSA health club consumer season trend report, fall 2014. The International Health Racquet and Sportsclub Association. Retrieved 2016 from https://www.ihrsastore.com/p-4991-the-ihrsahealth-club-consumer-seasonal-report.aspx.
5. Plummer, T. How to Make More Money in the Fitness Industry. Monterey, CA: Healthy Learning; 74-91, 2014.