by Josh Leve
Personal Training Quarterly January 2015
Vol 4, Issue 1
This article originally appeared in Personal Training Quarterly (PTQ)—a quarterly publication for NSCA Members designed specifically for the personal trainer. Discover easy-to-read, research-based articles that take your training knowledge further with Nutrition, Programming, and Personal Business Development columns in each quarterly, electronic issue. Read more articles from PTQ »
1. AFS 2016 Fitness Studio Operating and Financial Benchmarking Report. Retrieved 2017 from https://member. afsfitness.com/content/2016-financial-and-operatingbenchmarking-report.
2. IBIS World Martial Arts Studios Market Research Report, July 2016. Retrieved 2017 from https://www.ibisworld.com/industry/ martial-arts-studios.html.
3. IBIS World Personal Trainers Market Research Report, Oct 2015. Retrieved 2017 from https://www.ibisworld.com/industry/ personal-trainers.html
4. IBIS World Pilates and Yoga Studios Market Research Report, Sep 2015. Retrieved 2017 from https://www.ibisworld.com/ industry/pilates-yoga-studios.html
5. Merriam Webster Dictionary. Trend. Retrieved 2016 from https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/trend.
6. Tharrett, S. STUDIO SUCCESS! AFS’ Authoritative Guide to Owning and Operating a Fitness Studio. Retrieved 2017 from https://member.afsfitness.com/content/studio-success-ebook-0.
7. The Abundance Project. Albert Einstein. Retrieved 2017 from http://www.theabundanceproject.com/2014/09/we-cannot-solve-our-problems-with-the-same-thinking-we-used-when-we-created-them.
8. Wired, Innovation Insights. Retrieved 2017 from http:// insights.wired.com/profiles/blogs/a-ceo-s-guide-to-setting-goalsfor-2014.