by Mr. Daniel Flahie, MSEd, CSCS
Personal Training Quarterly September 2018
Vol 5, Issue 2
This article originally appeared in Personal Training Quarterly (PTQ)—a quarterly publication for NSCA Members designed specifically for the personal trainer. Discover easy-to-read, research-based articles that take your training knowledge further with Nutrition, Programming, and Personal Business Development columns in each quarterly, electronic issue. Read more articles from PTQ »
1. Bartholomew, B. Conscious Coaching: The art & science of building buy-in. Omaha, NE: Bartholomew Strength LLC; 228, 2017.
2. Bartholomew, B. Conscious Coaching: The art & science of building buy-in. Omaha, NE: Bartholomew Strength LLC; 231-234, 2017.
3. Baum, N. Communication tools to enhance your relationship with your patients. Retrieved January, 2018 from https://www. healthcaresuccess.com/blog/medical-marketing-advertising/ communication-tools-to-enhance-your-relationship-with-yourpatients.html. 2014.
4. Bilanich, B. My tribute to Stephen Covey. Retrieved February, 2018 from http://www.budbilanich.com/my-tribute-tostephen-covey/. 2018.
5. Covey, S. The 7 habits of highly effective people. New York, NY: Simon & Schuster, 1989.
6. Kolucki, B., & Lemish, D. Communicating with Children: Principles and practices to nurture, inspire, excite, educate and heal. Retrieved February, 2018 from https://www.unicef.org/cwc/ files/CwC_Final_Nov-2011(1).pdf. 2011.
7. Merlino, LA, Rosecrance, JC, Anton, D, and Cook, TM. Symptoms of musculoskeletal disorders among apprentice construction workers. Applied Occupational and Environmental Hygiene 18(1): 57-64, 2003.