This video bundle includes six nutrition lectures from the NSCA’s 2016 National Conference. Topics include supplementation for strength, aerobic training, and body composition; alcohol and exercise; recovery nutrition for the high school athlete; and nighttime feeding.
CoachesExercise ScienceNutritionProgram designProfessional DevelopmentSupplementation for strengthAerobic TrainingBody CompositionNutritionRecoveryhs-coaching
The purpose of this article is to discuss creatine supplementation for athletes by addressing supplementation for athletic performance, recovery, cognition, brain function, safety, contraindications, and other special considerations.
Do you know what is in your client’s pre-workout drinks? This article discusses the most common individual ingredients typically found within pre-workouts and describes “the good, the bad, and the ugly” associated with its usage.
This continuing education opportunity explores a variety of topics as they pertain to nutrition and supplement information.
1) Betaine Supplementation: A Critical Review of Its Efficacy for Improving Muscle Strength, Power, and Body Composition
2) Energy and Macronutrient Considerations for Young Athletes
3) Evidence-Based Nutritional Strategies to Enhance Athletic Performance
4) Green Tea and Black Tea for Exercise Recovery: A Systematic Review
5) Understanding the Scientific Evidence and Regulatory State of the U.S. Dietary Supplement Industry: Considerations for Health and Fitness Practitioners