This continuing education opportunity explores a variety of topics as they pertain to common racquet sports - badminton, racquetball, squash, and tennis.
To earn your CEUs, it will be necessary to review 5 articles from the NSCA Strength & Conditioning Journal and pass a 50-question quiz. Please note: this quiz awards 1.0 CEU (10 contact hours).
1) Agility Training for Experienced Athletes, A Dynamical Systems Approach
2) Review of the Badminton Lunge and Specific Training Considerations
3) Strength and Conditioning Considerations for Racquetball Athletes
4) Physical Preparation for Elite Level Squash Players, Monitoring, Assessment, and
Training Practices for the Strength and Conditioning Coach
5) New Approaches for On-court Endurance Testing and Conditioning in Competitive